Trying my hand at copying jerseys

leafsfan_101

Hey CCSLC Community,

Before I made a concept I wanted to be good at making jerseys on MS Paint. So I decided the only way to get better is to practise, and if I have something to base it off of the better. I decided to try and copy the new NHL RBK Jerseys and see how close I can come to replicating it on Paint. So Far I have tried the Canadians and Red Wings, and made them pretty close to the originals. I hope to do more to get better. Any C&C would be grertly appreciated. So without further ado, my copied RBK jerseys.

7y2nig8.png

8amj5o1.png

200820165144.png

GO Leafs GO!!

It's good that you are practicing before making concepts, but I do have some criticism. You don't need to post them here. These are copies, just like you said, not concepts. This thread knocks some real concepts off the board that deserve C&C. This doesn't really require any. I hope you don't take that the wrong way. It is okay to make a copy of these jerseys and not post them.

I think it's ok to post these. The artists asked for C&C to see how close they look to the real thing.

The helmets look weird. Somehow, the way you colored them creates an impossible perspective. It looks convex and concave at the same time.

MC Escher would be proud :)

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I disagree.I don't think the place for these is on these boards, especially when it knocks other concepts off. I think it's like a network showing a team practicing when there is a perfectly good game on to air.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's a good idea to do this. i just don't think it needs to be posted.

Archived