NFL Playoff Scenarios

Mac the Knife

Strange thing is, it doesn't matter what Cleveland does, win or lose.

If Tennessee wins, the Titans are in the playoffs.

If Tennessee loses, the Browns are in the playoffs

If i'm the browns, i rest everyone and watch the game, and hope Indy plays their starters long enough to smash Tennessee.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Great, The Browns playoff hopes come down to Jim Sorgi and the 2nd team Colts. Oh well, stranger things have happened...like for instance the Browns winning nine games this season and being in the hunt for the playoffs. I guess this gives me a reason to watch the Sunday Night game.

BB52Big.jpg

You know what, Red? The Browns playoff hopes don't come down to anything - they had a chance to sew it up against the Bengals, and they blew it. Simple as that. 4 picks that caused what should've been a 28-3 blowout to instead be a 19-14 loss.

As much as I like the Browns, I can't lay blame for them failing to make the playoffs on anyone but them.

nav-logo.png

You know what, Red? The Browns playoff hopes don't come down to anything - they had a chance to sew it up against the Bengals, and they blew it. Simple as that. 4 picks that caused what should've been a 28-3 blowout to instead be a 19-14 loss.

As much as I like the Browns, I can't lay blame for them failing to make the playoffs on anyone but them.

I agree 100%. They blew their chance and now they're paying for it. If the Browns had been able to take care of business Jim Sorgi doesn't enter the equation.

BB52Big.jpg

Archived