Syracuse Chiefs / Mets Affiliation Design

joebass123

i did this recently. sort of quasi-fantasy, but done so assuming syracuse forms an affiliation with the mets in 2009 (or ever). i tried to throw in some chiefs retro logos (the english-style s and the native american headdress logo) and combine it with the mets current color scheme. i don't know if i'm 100% happy with the home/white jersey...

home jersey and cap...

syracusechiefs01.png

away jersey and cap...

syracusechiefs02.png

The idea is great, but, like aerodynamix said, your numbers are off-center. Also, the hat logo looks sloppy and rushed. Otherwise, good job!

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Lets just hope that this can become a reality. The move of their affiliation to New Orleans sucked because we don't even get our one series a year to see the Mets AAA team here in Syracuse. If Toronto breaks ties with the Chiefs and the Mets jump in, I'd get season tickets in a heartbeat.

As for the uniforms I like the Chiefs script as it looks like it could be made from the same font as the Mets script if it existed. I'm not a big fan of the conductor/train motif, though it is better than the SkyChiefs one, and there's no way they would bring back the indian logos.

Archived