Madden is hungry!

BucsBoy02

Sorry to be the party pooper, but some things in this thread are driving me nuts.

#1: It's TURDUCKEN...not turdunken. Only one N. Go look it up.

#2: You're all butchering Caliendo's best quotes.

a ) "Here's a guy who when he runs, he goes faster."

b ) "Here's a guy who when he puts his contacts in, he can see better."

c ) "If the receiver catches the ball in the end zone, then that's gonna be a touchdown."

#3: Madden once said during a game in Pittsburgh (when they showed food being prepared in the stadium), "Now that's a sandwich. Put as much as you can between two pieces of bread."

ScreenShot2011-12-09at052105PM.png

Tomorrow's just your future yesterday.

Sorry to be the party pooper, but some things in this thread are driving me nuts.

c ) "If the receiver catches the ball in the end zone, then that's gonna be a touchdown."

#3: Madden once said during a game in Pittsburgh (when they showed food being prepared in the stadium), "Now that's a sandwich. Put as much as you can between two pieces of bread."

Eh like it matter this thread is pretty much pointless anyways, beside we all agree madden is a great guy just says and does some crazy stuff sometimes. lol

Ok....dont have to be fiesty about it haha just messin with ya. :P I mispelled Turducken on purpose because the way Madeen says it, it sounds like hes saying "Turdunken". Im not dumb. I may be a 15 year old, but im not dumb. I just have good ears that pick things up like Madden even saying it weird. And we use Caliendo's quotes because he does the best Madden impersonization ever. Not just his voice, but his mentality and stuff. I could bet that what ever Caliendo has said in his sketches, Madden has seriously said at one time or another. So I do think we all agree that Madden really is a great guy and he always means well. But sometimes he makes you scratch your head. And that's what this topic is all about, the times he has made us scratch our head.

Oh, and that quote is freaking brilliant! Nice find!

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

Archived