Aston Villa Football (Soccer) Concept

Clark

Hmmm... I'm torn. I want both the star and prepared on there, but like AM said the star seems out of place.

Personally, I could live with the star, and I think it would work. Love the new font too. Very very very nice job. Wish they would use this.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Yeah I see what you guys mean. Not really sure what to do as 'Prepared' has always been on the logo and I think a lot of Villa fans would be disappointed if it was removed. However the star is there to celebrate their European Cup win which is also a big part of club history. :wacko:

Anyway, heres the kits. Not alot different here really, a few minor changes:

villa_kits.png

I'm also working on a third kit atm, a revival of the 93 away kit. I don't think they should ever use it, but its a bit of fun.

prospects.png

vets.png

nice work.

the star is less important than "prepared." it should go above the crest, separate from the logo, on shirts used in euro competitions (next year, i hope). premier league doesn't allow anything other than the crest itself. sure you know all this.

new sponsor coming next season. sony has been rumored quite a lot.

maybe you could work one up with a new sponsor, star above the crest rather than on it, & champions league patches (for us dreamers).

Texas Villan

astonvilla.gif

Archived