Aston Villa Football (Soccer) Concept

Clark

Growing up in the UK I've been heavily exposed to soccer football on a daily basis and because of this most soccer football logos have become iconic in my eyes and I feel I cannot tamper with them.

Over the last few years a lot of Premiership teams have been giving their logos a slight facelift, most of which have been very successful. However, there is one team in my mind who's 'update' has taken a classic logo and made a complete mess of it... Aston Villa. So despite my urges to leave the premiership alone I couldn't help but think what if...

5290.gif1gzf4jsjw037l7dhcz2w.gif

villa.png

As this is my first venture into soccer football I'd really be interested in your C&C so please leave some comments.

kits to follow soon

Clark

prospects.png

vets.png

I like it. Very classic looking and in good taste.

However....I would change the colors to Brown, Orange and White.

Guess why?

Would it have anything to do with Randy Lerner owning both Aston Villa and Cleveland Browns??

prospects.png

vets.png

I was heavily disappointed in the redesigned AVFC badge the club introduced this season, mostly because I liked the old badge so much. Yours I definitely like a lot. I'm not really keen on the font for AVFC, though, and I can't help but feel that "prepared" should be on there somewhere. Otherwise, this is very nice work.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I was heavily disappointed in the redesigned AVFC badge the club introduced this season, mostly because I liked the old badge so much. Yours I definitely like a lot. I'm not really keen on the font for AVFC, though, and I can't help but feel that "prepared" should be on there somewhere. Otherwise, this is very nice work.

This is pretty much exactly what I would say.

You did a fantastic job combining the two badges. Great job, but like Mockba said not too keen on the font choice and I feel like I need "Prepared" on there. I also liked the gold in the older version, would love to see that as the border color.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Wow! That's great! Very impressive!

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Not crazy about the font, and I don't like the watermark-y bit (watermarks should be left to shirts). But, the idea is there, and it's really good.

It's his own watermark to protect his work...

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

Archived