I need some help

Braden

I am very serious about wanting to own a franchise in a fantasy league here. I have no preference towards the major sport, because I follow all of them closely. I've been in Yahoo Public fanasy leagues for years and years, but it changes every year and I think this would be a great place to have a stable franchise.

I was wondering if you guys could answer a few of my questions:

1) Are there any leagues currently accepting expansion/relocation proposals?

2) Since I am a resident of Toronto, which EVERY league has a franchise in, is it possible to choose a different city in the proposal? (I was thinking Columbus, OH or Montreal, PQ, where my relatives live)

3) What are owners looking for in a legitamate bid? (Understand that it may vary per league)

I am really serious about this, and I greatly appreciate the time of those who reply.

Thanks,

Braden Leibovitch

(you see why I only use Braden in my nick?)

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

well as a fantasy owner on the board, i'll awnser a few of your quesions

1. I don't know, it looks like the football leagues are filled for next year. The IHL (hockey league) will replace some dead owners after this year. There is a new basketball league for next year who may still be looking for owners.

2. Yes, most of the leagues want the team in a major city. Columbus would be fine.

3. Activity in the league and it's buisness. Also, to be an established poster on the board, that way the league knows they will hear from you again.

Pending league approval, Braden will be taking ownership of my NABA franchise.  I've got five other fantasy teams to run and am trying to land an IHL team, so I figure it would be okay for me to share the wealth a bit.  Basketball's the weakest of my forte's as it is.

Archived