I'm Coming to Milwaukee

spyboy1

Guys,

I'm been booked to do some freelance work in Milwaukee next week and am open to the possibility of going to an Admirals game on either Tuesday the 19th against the hated Quad City Flames or Friday the 22nd vs. Rockford, although I'm not sure about seeing a team actually named "Ice Hogs". :blink:

It seems like a good way for me to stay away from temptation and out of trouble...

Anyone up for a trip to the rink?

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Guys,

I'm been booked to do some freelance work in Milwaukee next week and am open to the possibility of going to an Admirals game on either Tuesday the 19th against the hated Quad City Flames or Friday the 22nd vs. Rockford, although I'm not sure about seeing a team actually named "Ice Hogs". :blink:

It seems like a good way for me to stay away from temptation and out of trouble...

Anyone up for a trip to the rink?

JeffB

I'd love to, but I'm busy both nights. Basketball on Tuesday with my son, and traveling for my birthday on Friday. I hope you enjoy Milwaukee!

It's where I sit.

If anyone goes to the game on Tuesday and wants to say hi, I'll be wearing a black 2004 Marco Sturm #19 German National Team jersey.

Seemed appropriate for someone staying in Germantown...

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Archived