Bring Back The Green!

Korbyn

What if we don't want them to? What if we like the black jerseys? Where's our petition?

You already have what you want then

'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

-Abraham Lincoln

Korbyn, next time you feel like saying something, think of this quote.

Very nice use of a quote from 150 years ago. And it's true. I agree. Korbyn is only embarrassing himself.

If you hated your teams jersey would you just sit back and let it happen or would you at least try to change it?

You need to stop talking about the Stars having a crappy home jersey like it's the genocide in Darfur. It's not causing anyone any physical harm, it's not going to effect the world in a major detrimental way, and it's not the Buffaslug. So just chill.

Also, something tells me that a professional sports franchise wouldn't change their entire marketing scheme due to a poorly-worded petition put forth by some 15 year old.

While we are nitpicking, it should be affect not effect.

It could be worse, see St. Louis or Edmonton.

or buffalo, or colorado, or florida or nashville or calgary or NYI or Tampa or philly or ottawa or pittsburgh.... :upside:

I'd have to disagree about Phila., Ottawa, and Pittsburgh. Also, after seeing them in action, I have to say that the Isles and Blues new designs are growing on me.

Buffaslug, Colorado, FLA, Nashville still suck. Edmonton is the worst though.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

It could be worse, see St. Louis or Edmonton.

or buffalo, or colorado, or florida or nashville or calgary or NYI or Tampa or philly or ottawa or pittsburgh.... :upside:

I'd have to disagree about Phila., Ottawa, and Pittsburgh. Also, after seeing them in action, I have to say that the Isles and Blues new designs are growing on me.

Buffaslug, Colorado, FLA, Nashville still suck. Edmonton is the worst though.

Calgary is the worst in my opinion. Vertical and horizontal stripes, gross.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Archived