Fashion Tips?

heernumurr

Interview went well, although I wasn't aware there were so few places available on the course. So I await their reply! As for the more important issue of how i looked, i went with a nice pair of jeans and "the good" converse, a baggy white shirt (no tie) and the trusty pinstripe suit jacket. I was probably the most dressed up person there, but compared to some of the folk who turned up, i think it was the right way to go.

Interview went well, although I wasn't aware there were so few places available on the course. So I await their reply! As for the more important issue of how i looked, i went with a nice pair of jeans and "the good" converse, a baggy white shirt (no tie) and the trusty pinstripe suit jacket. I was probably the most dressed up person there, but compared to some of the folk who turned up, i think it was the right way to go.

yeah boi, you looked straight up gangsta', like a ginger Justin Timberlake, in his NSYNC days mind you..

fivebaseball3.png

Joe Morgan on 'Moneyball' - "Why would I wanna read a book about a computer, that gives computer numbers?"

Archived