NHL REDESIGN PROJECT:South East Division

Patchey13

Ok I finally finished the southeast division (quicker then I thought.)

First Up Atlanta

Atlanta

ATLANTA2.png

Ok I decided to mix it up a bit. Every thrashers concept seems to be a different take on the current set. I wanted to stand out so I went with a classier design. I used some simple striping, and the old overhead logo. I thought the current logo just had two many colours and stood out against the jersey.

Carolina

CAROLINA.png

This jersey seems a little flyersesque to me. I avoided using any grey/silver in the jersey.

FLORIDA.png

Reverted back to the red homes, with blue being a dominant colour. I was close to using the alt panther logo with the stick, but I decided it would be best to keep the normal panther.

TAMPA2.png

Same template but modified to have greater contrast. I switched to blue as a primary.

WASHINGTON.png

My favorite out of the set. I saw the old mootaurus jersey and thought capitals right away. I like the balance of blue and white (a problem I always found with the capitals jerseys)

Atlanta: I like the jersey design and the baby blue, but I think that logo should stay on the shoulder.

*EDIT* I think it would look good just to use the head of the Thrasher

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

This divsion is alot better than the last division you did!

Atlanta: I like the way you recolored that logo and the jersey you put it on but I just dont think that it is a very good logo.

Carolina: Cant say I like it. Too much red on the white jersey and too much black on the red jersey.

Flordia: I like what they orginally had the best. This just doesn't do it for me.

Tampa Bay: Other than parts of the arms, I think this is a really solid design and is a heck of alot better than what they currently have. I also like that you got rid of the script that was on the top of the circle.

Washington: By far the best you've done so far. I can't say that from a historical point of veiw it says capitals to me but it sure makes it feel like it. Great job. The "W" logo may also look good in the style of jersey!

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Archived