another Toronto Maple Leafs set.

TML13

TML13- I realize that you are a Leafs fan, but it no excuse to do Leafs concept after leafs concept. You need to try to other teams. And it's not like you have much to work with. They just have one color and one logo. At least Korbyn has three colors to work with in his repeated Stars concepts.

You need to branch out. I have personally done 4 Thrashers concepts, but I have mixed them in with concepts of every single team, some multiple times.

At least Korbyn has three colors to work with in his repeated Stars concepts.

You take shots at me even when I am not involved in a thread ... classy

Haha. i'm not here often, but it does seem like you always take shots at him.

Some are deserving, and true at times.

Is it wrong, i used to think korbyn, and joshcateyes were the same person?!?!

nice concept btw. classy, and clean. but mix up the teams a bit homeslice.

At least Korbyn has three colors to work with in his repeated Stars concepts.

You take shots at me even when I am not involved in a thread ... classy

Haha. i'm not here often, but it does seem like you always take shots at him.

Some are deserving, and true at times.

nice concept btw. classy, and clean. but mix up the teams a bit homeslice.

I guess I do...but sometimes it's hard to resist.

TML13- I realize that you are a Leafs fan, but it no excuse to do Leafs concept after leafs concept. You need to try to other teams. And it's not like you have much to work with. They just have one color and one logo. At least Korbyn has three colors to work with in his repeated Stars concepts.

You need to branch out. I have personally done 4 Thrashers concepts, but I have mixed them in with concepts of every single team, some multiple times.

granted i've done lots of Leafs. i've also done:

1 Calgary Flames (Alternate)

2 Pittsburgh Penguins(Home and Away)

1 Winnipeg Jets(Home and Away, and logo)

1 New Orleans Saints(2 Home and 2 Away)

1 Texas Longhorns(Home and Away)

and i'm currently working on the logos and uniforms for my own custom team.

so its not as though i've ONLY done the Leafs. the Leafs just happen to be my biggest passion in life. and i love to do things related to them.

and seeing as though i dont spend much time doing this. i think thats not bad. maybe 1-3 hours per concept.

so its not as though i've ONLY done the Leafs. the Leafs just happen to be my biggest passion in life. and i love to do things related to them.

and seeing as though i dont spend much time doing this. i think thats not bad. maybe 1-3 hours per concept.

That is good that you have done other teams, I didn't realize that. But, you will notice that the Leafs make up 40% of your concepts for pro teams. So, although you have branched out a little, I still think that it starts to get old when multiple Leafs concepts are done, considering the fact that there isn't much you can change with each one.

HAHAHAHA!!!! I don't even know him. I totally didn't see that coming either!

Anyway, as for the concept, its ok, but it wouldn't go over very good now because of the era in which the leafs used those uniforms; But I agree with elliot in saying you cant just do the same team over and over agian. For me I have only ever done the senators and leafs more than once and I have only done 2 of each. I am working on a second flames concept and a third senators one though, but I try to keep things different!

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

I'm sorry, but when was there ever a rule about what teams you could do concepts for? If there are multiple ideas for a team that are well executed, what's the harm?

Regarding this, I like it. Only change might be to not end the back striping for the reebok logo.

VmWIn6B.png

I'm sorry, but when was there ever a rule about what teams you could do concepts for? If there are multiple ideas for a team that are well executed, what's the harm?

Regarding this, I like it. Only change might be to not end the back striping for the reebok logo.

Well there is not really a "rule" but from my point of view I am just kinda encouraging him to do more than just maple leafs concepts. For me, doing different teams has let me see the different styles of designs that are out there. Its no good if your always in your comfort zone.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

That is good that you have done other teams, I didn't realize that. But, you will notice that the Leafs make up 40% of your concepts for pro teams. So, although you have branched out a little, I still think that it starts to get old when multiple Leafs concepts are done, considering the fact that there isn't much you can change with each one.

yeah i can understand where you coming from. i'll definatly try and branch out a little in the future.

LOL!

Well we are both Canadian, and both like teams in the Western Confrence so we pretty much are the same person.

:P

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

LOL!

Well we are both Canadian, and both like teams in the Western Confrence so we pretty much are the same person.

:P

Actually I am a leafs fan...but thats not going so good for me, and neither is my 2nd favorite team, the Columbus Blue Jackets. Therefore Dion Phaneuf (my favorite player) and the Calgary Flames is my 3rd favorite team!

Archived