College Baseball Wallpaper Schedule

Cola

this is a wallpaper i made a little before the college baeball season started...the background image is Sarge Frye Field where the Gamecocks were supposed to have their last season in last year. unfortunately, the new baseball stadium had some hold ups so we are spending this year there as well.

anyways, I'm not aware of many USC fans on here but C&C is appreciated!

GCbaseball_wp08_1440x900.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
this is a wallpaper i made a little before the college baeball season started...the background image is Sarge Frye Field where the Gamecocks were supposed to have their last season in last year. unfortunately, the new baseball stadium had some hold ups so we are spending this year there as well.

anyways, I'm not aware of many USC fans on here but C&C is appreciated!

GCbaseball_wp08_1440x900.jpg

That's awesome. It would look great as a desktop wallpaper. I wish you would have released this sooner. I would have asked for an LSU version. The Tigers had the same thing happen with their new baseball stadium and had one final year in Alex Box Stadium this season.

gYH2mW9.png

I think it looks awesome as well. I did a similar one for Auburn baseball but instead of just listing HOME and AWAY (or [A] and [H]) I used the team colors to give it a little more color. I think you're might look good doing a similar thing.

I stuck to the team colors on purpose actually. I felt like it would have made the wallpaper look cheap with a bunch of colors all in the schedule. I was going for a classy look with it. Thanks for the input though, I did do something similar to that with the football wallpaper I did after this one.

Archived