Celtics banners

J23P

a while back i made the 16 NBA championship banners for the Boston Celtics. Its in MS Paint, you use what ya got. C&C please.

updated.

i used microsoft paint. i did not add the wrinkles in, it was from a template a friend of mine had.

celticpride.jpg

The logos are quite stunning, the only real problem is that on the real banners there is a little (probably not so well publicized) difference between the Championships that they won at home vs. those they won on the road. (see the all green NBA logo for championships won on the road like in the 1981 vs. half green NBA logo for championships won at home like in 1984... http://www.nba.com/celtics/history/ChampionshipWins.html). If you were to adapt the banners to show that it'd be perfect.

Good luck!

Oh and btw... the current NBA logo that you have on all the banners is the one that i mean to be the 'half banner' for series they won at home...

could you do a chicago bulls and a detroit pistons one

2004-11-02-pistons.jpg

the 1989 and 1990 ones had the old detroit pistons logo on it

banner3_051210.jpg

the chicago bulls banner read world champions 1990-91 and the other championships they have won

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

i actually worked on the bulls one at the same time as the celts, but it just didnt come out too good. i def have stock photos of the bulls because i am a HUGE fan. i'll get cracking on the pistons one in the morning.

i used a picture as a reference and started to draw up them up in ms paint. prior to the image you see above i had all the banners looking similar where it says "NBA" with a half circle. it was then pointed out that there is a minor difference in the circle when the Celtics won the title on the road or at home. finally the image was updated. i hardly post any work on here because i am an amateur and this was just one of my concepts. i just wanted to see what some non-biased experts had to say about what i had done.

Archived