Cooperstown Jays Jersey Special

wesdog82

Hey guys,

Due to a shipping error we are overstocked with Blue Jays 1977 Cooperstown jerseys. I was at Rogers Centre yesterday and these were selling for $129.99 in the team shop. We are selling them for $49.99.

Thought I would let you guys know about this deal. If anyone is interested www.sportsobsession.ca or you can email me with any questions wchiasson@sportsobsession.ca

Cheers,

Wes

Hey guys,

Due to a shipping error we are overstocked with Blue Jays 1977 Cooperstown jerseys. I was at Rogers Centre yesterday and these were selling for $129.99 in the team shop. We are selling them for $49.99.

Thought I would let you guys know about this deal. If anyone is interested www.sportsobsession.ca or you can email me with any questions wchiasson@sportsobsession.ca

Cheers,

Wes

Why does this come to mind???

Hell, even this:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UpkJoQUFqXM

btw does something seem wrong with the font on that jersey?

-Dan

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Hey guys,

Cheers,

Wes

Why does this come to mind???

Hell, even this:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UpkJoQUFqXM

btw does something seem wrong with the font on that jersey?

-Dan

Haha I'm a huge Family Guy fan. That is partly why I used that quote!

That jersey was only worn for the first season of existence.

Archived