my timberwolves concept

with all the discussion about the new timberwolves uniforms, i thought i would post my concept i did awhile back...

--eliminated the trees from all trim

--took away "timber" from nameplate

--changed font

--added "retro" alternate

twolvesplayer.jpg

on the court i forgot to change the arena logo back to the target center logo.

Twolvescourt.jpg

sms.gif

I like the genersl idea that you have but there are a few things you could work on.

1. on the home and away the jersey is great but i dont like the scrips or number.

2. make it say "timberwolvs" because and dumb middle school can be named "the wolvs"

3. Make a real alternate, save the throwback for a special time

There's a number of things that can be fixed here, but I'll highlight a few of the major ones:

1) Your primary logo has green in it, yet your jerseys have none. In its place, you used black and silver, thus removing any hope of uniqueness for your color scheme. I say, bring in some green and ditch the black. It all looks way too much like the Magic.

2) The font just plain doesn't work, especially with your logo. Either make a new logo to accompany your font, or choose a new font that compliments your logo.

3) Your alternate should use the original T-Wolves logo if you want it to be a throwback. Otherwise, make a real alternate that goes with your current jerseys.

4) Lay off on trying to make the court. Concentrate on making the jerseys and the logos better, then, once those look good, try making a court.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Archived