1965-66 Broncos Jersey

darkhaha

This thread is worthless without links. What is the website that is selling these jerseys? I've looked all over the net and on ebay for this Home Run Derby company.

Well, I suppose that's one way to ask for some information.

Home Run Derby

HR Derby eBay

Thank you :D

No problem. They have some pretty cool jerseys up on the eBay site right now. If you order a custom one from the regular store it will most likely take a long time, but the quality is first rate.

Did you get that Broncos jersey from the site or from their ebay store? and do they do personal customization? If so that is freaking rad! Those Broncos jerseys were flippin sweet! Too bad I'm a Raiders fan

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did you get that Broncos jersey from the site or from their ebay store? and do they do personal customization? If so that is freaking rad! Those Broncos jerseys were flippin sweet! Too bad I'm a Raiders fan

I placed a custom order with HR Derby for the #23 Goose Gonsoulin jersey. You can specify whatever name and number you want, and you can even choose the sleeve length and whether you want cuffs or not! Because I am an incredible geek, I also purchased from their eBay store a #87 Lionel Taylor in the exact same style (even though it has the same inaccuracies that were the original subject of this thread).

If you're a Raider fan, check this out from HR Derby's regular site:

oakland70a.jpg

As much as it pains me to say it, I've always thought the Raiders had one of the greatest uni sets in the league :)

1966BroncosMED.jpg64BearsBlasingamelowres-1.jpgKeyeReboundCloseJPG.jpgDUMagnuson.jpg

I like your photos that pay homage to the Denver sports scene of the 60's and early 70's, but can't you find a photo of a Denver Spurs player to replace the one of DU's Keith Magnusson?

Do you mean the minor league Spurs of the Western Hockey League, or the Spurs of the WHA? I'd love to have a photo of either one, so feel free to send 'em my way if you find any. Just curious about why you think I need to change the photo, though.

The WHL Spurs; they won a Patrick Cup whereas the WHA version folded. In regards to the photo, I was just thinking of consistency. The other three photos represent pro teams, so why not one representing hockey. I'll look through my old WHL Phx

Roadrunner programs and see if I can't find a Spur photo.

I like your photos that pay homage to the Denver sports scene of the 60's and early 70's, but can't you find a photo of a Denver Spurs player to replace the one of DU's Keith Magnusson?

Do you mean the minor league Spurs of the Western Hockey League, or the Spurs of the WHA? I'd love to have a photo of either one, so feel free to send 'em my way if you find any. Just curious about why you think I need to change the photo, though.

The WHL Spurs; they won a Patrick Cup whereas the WHA version folded. In regards to the photo, I was just thinking of consistency. The other three photos represent pro teams, so why not one representing hockey. I'll look through my old WHL Phx

Roadrunner programs and see if I can't find a Spur photo.

Thanks.

1966BroncosMED.jpg64BearsBlasingamelowres-1.jpgKeyeReboundCloseJPG.jpgDUMagnuson.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting bit on the Broncos' website today. They released their Media Guide, free to download for anyone wanting it, and one of the things in it is the official PMS colors for the team:

(Colors ............ Broncos Navy (PMS 289C) and Broncos Orange (PMS 1655C)

Given, anyone could pretty much guess these if given the proper tools, but I was always under the impression this information was at least somewhat of a secret.

Archived