Oklahoma City Outlaws

Conrad.

OKC1.gif

there she is, the primary logo I have come up with...

I need guidance on the colors, fonts, bison, etc...the only thing im really sold on is using the bison (in some form of what it is now) and having the team called the Outlaws; everything else is open for change.

plenty of C&C is needed to make this work imo, so lemme have it :)

ps: im going to finish the primary before going on to an alternate & tertiary logo, then on to jersey sets

I think a buffalo would make a better secondary logo for an Outlaw team than a primary. I like the logo, but it needs a good bit of work, mainly the basketball. I don't like how the black stitching or whatever it is on a basketball extends past the whole in several parts, and how it looks deflated. Don't like the weird scrunchy Outlaw text at the bottom either.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

OKC1.gif

I love the idea, but the logo looks a bit crowded. The buffalo needs to be it's own thing, without the basketball and words or the secondary.

And I'm never sold when a team needs to have a basketball or a hockey puck in the logo. The best logos are simple and clean. No need to add a football to the Cowboy star, or a baseball to the Yankee's NY. Besides, this is the only professional team in the state. We all know what sport it is.

Archived