Kotok Memorial Stadium, v2

WJMorris3

Well, since football season is almost here, I figure I'll share what I have so far for the additions to Kotok Memorial Stadium, home of the Roosters of The South Jersey Polytechnic Institute. (Click for a bigger look.)

2611829979_899a3bc446.jpg

Yes, I know the seats have to go in, as well as a few vomitories. Critique and comments on what I have so far is always welcome.

LvZYtbZ.png

First: You got the link wrong. It's http://flickr.com/photos/wjmorris3/2611829979/sizes/o/

Second: Again, your work in Sketchup is really, really nice. I tried to make a stadium in it once and it came out pretty badly compared to this. You nailed the grass texture and overall field look, whether you downloaded a pre-built model or not, and the stands look great, right on for a smaller school. The only thing that really bugs me is the background structure, I can't tell what it is, the shape looks weird, and I don't like the brick texture on it. Other than that, looks great. Scoreboard is good. I'd just polish that up and I think you've got yourself a stadium.

After you did your first one I downloaded a trial of sketch-up and tried to do my own stadium, but failed miserably ^_^

The stuff you've made looks great, I too would like to know what that is on the other endzone. Plus maybe something that makes your stadium unique? You've done a great job on this, and from experience of working with that program it must have taken you a long time. Big props, great work man.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

After you did your first one I downloaded a trial of sketch-up and tried to do my own stadium, but failed miserably ^_^

The stuff you've made looks great, I too would like to know what that is on the other endzone. Plus maybe something that makes your stadium unique? You've done a great job on this, and from experience of working with that program it must have taken you a long time. Big props, great work man.

That building on the other endzone is the fieldhouse.

LvZYtbZ.png

Archived