Internship Opening

tjharley

My name is T.J. Harley and I am the graphics manager for the Collegiate Licensing Company (CLC). We have an internship opening up this summer in our in-house creative department that I would like to offer to members of this board if anyone is interested. We'd like to fill this position ASAP. The position would be in assisting in the development of collegiate-related projects including signage, logos, presentations, etc.

This is for serious inquiries only for those looking to earn college credit. If you are interested or have any questions please send your resume and samples of your work to recruiting@clc.com. Our HR department will be able to provide you with more information.

I have included a link to some of our work below. Thanks for your time everyone.

http://www.clc.com/clcweb/publishing.nsf/C...e+services.html

My name is T.J. Harley and I am the graphics manager for the Collegiate Licensing Company (CLC). We have an internship opening up this summer in our in-house creative department that I would like to offer to members of this board if anyone is interested. We'd like to fill this position ASAP. The position would be in assisting in the development of collegiate-related projects including signage, logos, presentations, etc.

This is for serious inquiries only for those looking to earn college credit. If you are interested or have any questions please send your resume and samples of your work to recruiting@clc.com. Our HR department will be able to provide you with more information.

I have included a link to some of our work below. Thanks for your time everyone.

http://www.clc.com/clcweb/publishing.nsf/C...e+services.html

Sounds like a great opportunity for any design students out there. I'd highly recommend someone taking advantage of this. Good looking out, TJ!

These guys do a lot of really great work with a number of excellent, top-level organizations. This is an excellent opportunity for any of the aspiring young designers here and I encourage anyone who's interested to apply for the position.

The fact that CLC specifically came here looking for an intern is an excellent sign for this community. Keep up all the great work everyone, and good luck to anyone who applies.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Archived