Football jersey rendering for database

GoDawgs08

So im going through and making a uniform database. Nothing too fancy, Ive seen some great recreations already, but I want to get all of mine done and post them on my own site. Ive been using paint, and honestly dont think it will let me down, heres a look...so tell me if this looks pretty solid, considering the "paint" job.

UGA.png

Heres my second, I have the time right now to get 1-2 done each day.

UT.png

As for the helmet stripe representation, I dont want to go down the path of getting the full helmet template. I saw some football jersey sets under the sports logo forum that had that feature. That little box is just my way of doing it, but I am going to put some info next to stuff like that.

temp.png

So im going through and making a uniform database. Nothing too fancy, Ive seen some great recreations already, but I want to get all of mine done and post them on my own site. Ive been using paint, and honestly dont think it will let me down, heres a look...so tell me if this looks pretty solid, considering the "paint" job.

UGA.png

Good work. Is that the helmet stripe shown straight-on next to it? You might mention what it is to avoid confusion. Please show us more as you proceed.

UGA.png

Good work. Is that the helmet stripe shown straight-on next to it? You might mention what it is to avoid confusion. Please show us more as you proceed.

or maybe use a helmet template that shows the stripe and the logo? i know thats more workd, but it would make for a more easily readible database

Are these this upcoming season's uniforms or last seasons?

Your presentation is clean, but it's just on the same template that's been going around for a while. And even enlarged, your graphics are too small to see any big detail, like the logo on the collar.

Are you going to work up every possible combination as well?

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I am going to keep each uniform set current, if one changes I will immediately go in and change it. I wont show every combo, but I plan on making sure each helmet, jersey, pants, and socks are represented in each template.

temp.png

Archived