76ers Redesign Concept

PhilaLogos

Logos are amazing... Almost exactly like the original but modified just enough to look great. Unis dont do it for me personally.They could be worlds better with some more unique number font, and a more simple design on the sides. that style doesnt fit to me. I think something more like the early iverson era would be perfect, and using the bell on the shorts = as perfect as i can think of

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

I actually have a critique...a few I might add. Although the logos are great, the unis don't look right. I understand the desire to have old and modern ideas within the unis but that's were the unis clash. For example, you have modern uni striping which I like but the team font looks forced, the number font is really plain and boring and the curved neckline doesn't fit with a modern look (striping). Some suggestions for the unis would be:

• Use a modern neck type (I forgot what you call it) similar to their current unis
    six_miller_feature.jpg
  • Use a modern yet simple font and maybe like the old font, have many outlines around the font.

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

Overall - beautiful. I might be able to help you a little on the lighting on the primary. I like the highlights on the seams. They make them appear sunken in as they are in reality. However, the nearly vertical cross seam should have the highlight moved to its right side because all the other seams' highlights are below them or on their right. Now, these seam highlights are drawn as if the light is shining from the upper left. Can you see that? Now, knowing that is where the light comes from, where do you think the highlight on the ball should be? Hint: not where you have it - that part would actually be in shadow. Instead, put the highlight on the upper left part of the ball and I bet the 3d will really pop (note the highlight on the ball is opposite the seams because the ball bulges while the seams are sunken).

LT

Archived