Least scary and most boring college football logos

HelluvaDesigner

It?s a bird! It?s a clown! It?s a Clown-Bird, complete with oversized puffy shoes and an abnormally-sized see-through beak. Sue Grafton says K is for Kill, but Kansas' Jayhawk is not intimidating. Frightening, in a Teletubbie in your garage kind of way, yes, but intimidating? No.

WTF? "see-through beak"? Am I missing something or is he?

Why do some schools get credit for one thing and other schools get torn down for the same thing? (originality, the color green, teeth, etc.)

Pretty funny blogs , no doubt, but he must have taken some license with some of the logos though, I mean FIU has never had a colored in 'I' to my knowledge, and thats not even the real WKU towel.

I liked the EMU Emu/Eagle thing and...

The abnormally-colored Memphis Tiger looks less like a blood-thirsty carnivore than your paraplegic grandfather rolling his wheelchair toward you looking for an inappropriate hug.

Well done sir.

The idea that the U of Alabama's elephant logo is #1 overall is a joke! There are so many better logos, many on his best of list: Army, Baylor, Purdue, UCF, South Carolina, Rice, and on and on. I don't thing the frowning elephant deserves to be on a worst of list, but I wouldn't say it was much more than average.

Archived