Least scary and most boring college football logos

HelluvaDesigner

SNORT.

what's with including the UT logo on a Rocky Top blog?.... <_<

Rhode Island is the only state that begins with the letter “R,” and it's common knowledge that it lacks the acreage for a standard football field

dzh6fs12jk4gddgfd123hlxft.gif

My winner among the three --

The Baylor Bear would have ranked much higher if he didn't look like he was just saying hi. And not in a "Hello, I am here to slice your skull open with my razor sharp claws so I can dip my extraordinarily large paw into your brains" kind of way, either. No, this is more, "Hellooo! Yoo-hoo! Over here! Did you know that only you can prevent forest fires?"

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Iowa State changed their logo. It no longer has the "ISU" letters on it and the cocked fist has now completed it's punch.

sorry, that's the secondary logo i described. the primary logo is just an "I" with an arched "state" in front of it

This one (see sig)

I'm a Ramblin' Wreck from Georgia Tech and a helluva... designeer?

teams_signature.jpg

I couldn't stop laughing at the UConn one...

I always loved the UConn one, even though it TOTALLY isn't scary. I visited the school last summer for a college tour and bought a t-shirt with that logo just beacuse I thought its tongue was ADORABLE!

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

Good read. I never noticed how horrible Arizona's and Texas Tech's logos are.

Some schools have a bit more competition for their letters, and must therefore add some unique flourish to distinguish themselves from the rabble. Georgia opted for The Squish, Wisconsin went with The Arc and Drop Shadow, Minnesota designed something best described as Crouching Spider, and poor Arizona couldn’t make up its mind and tried three times before giving up.

http://www.viewfromrockytop.com/wp-images/...rizona_logo.png

That was pretty funny.

Also:

Okay, confirmed. The Iowa State mascot is indeed the cyclone. Perfectly appropriate for a state with the topographical diversity of a band aid whose only defense against powerwind is a legion of corn stalks. But why the Cardinal? I'm guessing the poor thing just got swept up by the mighty cyclone. Whatever the case, it's so angry at its predicament that it's grown arms and teeth, so watch out.

I dont think he notices that there is a U in the wazzu logo as-well. Not just a W and a S.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

Archived