Sacramento Kings

Hoopskid

Here's my take on the Kings. In the past i've tried using the red, blue and white, this time i'm sticking with purple, black and silver.

The home uniform looks a little strange to me, but overall i'm pleased with the set.

Little explanation:

- Tried keeping the side panels and shorts similar, but modernized.

- Put SACRAMENTO on the shorts for 2 reasons. 1) The Kings used to have KINGS on the shorts, back in the day and 2) because neither home nor road uniform have Sacramento on 'em.

so here are the home and road uniforms:

kingshome.png

roadhome.png

The alternate uniform mixes the old and new. The side panels are smaller, but similar to the home and road I made. The uniform uses the 90's wordmark and number. No logos on the shorts, but instead, the piping forms a crown. The checkers come back from the 90's but with a little twist, not just a simple rectangle.

C&C please

Thanks

kingsalt-1.png

Yeah, I agree somewhat with Conrad, however, maybe try a second script reading Sacramento.

But cool alternate.

usajohnson.gif

98% of people claim to have "brought sexy back." Well, I'm the 2% that never left.

Hometown Heroes

Dallas Stars- Brenden Morrow // Marty Turco // Loui Erikkson

Dallas Mavericks- Dirk Nowitzki // Jason Kidd // Jason Terry

Dallas Cowboys- Terrell Owens // DeMarcus Ware // Terence Newman // Felix Jones

Texas Rangers- Ian Kinsler // Elvis Andrus // Marlon Byrd

I like these a lot, even though I dislike black and purple together. The alternate is sweet, but I'd ditch the 90's wordmark and stick with the modern one. I don't see what the old one adds. You could try a "Sacramento" script on the alternate, or maybe a shorter "Sacto" one using a similar wordmark to the "Kings" one

Archived