APPRENTICE CHALLENGE 7

pcgd

I'm glad some people had a problem with what I said. You should have.

Well maybe I was harsh but this is crunch time in the competition. Maybe I'm treating this too much like the real apprentice where the judges call you out when you aren't very good.

Sorry...Both teams were awesome!!!

I have a full time job too, one that I was working 60 hour weeks when I posted the contest. It took me time to put that together. I checked in on your progress every day. I was so excited about this because after seeing everything come out of this I wanted to see you guys step outside the box a bit. But in the end...one completed logo was presented early in the contest, and then that same logo was used for the final. I gave you guys more than 2 weeks to come up with something and we got two logos that were created total.

Honestly, do you think either team put forth its best effort?

Here.. I vote for Prodigy. But if I was a client...I'd be going somewhere else.

Prodigy wins this round.

ColaCock bring 2 members to the boardroom. I'll make a decision alone and the next person that was going to have a challenge can post it.

Whatever. I/we obviously can't get through to you or any other judge at all. And I apologize that we are not all professionals who design as full-time jobs and that we didn't completely satisfy you. I assume your challenge would have come out better if it was earlier in the competition.

And just saying but there only 3 people on our team.

I don't think I should be fired because I have been present as much as I can for every round, and haven't disappeared at all. I took on one challenge all by myself and have always been there in some form.

I think william should be fired for taking 4 straight challenges off. Nothing personal to him of course.

And I still can't believe Shiny was fired over him. There, I said it. That wasn't the judges decision of course too.

What are you trying to get through to me? That you're busy?

I KNOW you're busy. I'm saying EVERYONE is busy.

And in no way was I suggesting that this is more important than any of that stuff including a death in the family and school work.

I'm sorry I said anything. I apologize for offending anyone.

No you didn't offend me, just that not voting because there weren't as many posts by the competitors is stupid is what I'm saying. And that I am sorry this wasn't our best challenge all around, but you can't count on everyone being around and able to work a lot on any given challenge. I mean that's obviously what we all shoot for and hope for but I don't think you should come to completely expect it, which it sounds like you did. I could be wrong and I do admit I think both teams wished we could do better but we couldn't. (edit: I guess I am wrong?... just saw the other post)

However my biggest issue by far is, where in the world are the other judges?

Hello. I've been here all along. 40 hour work week, wife and 2 kids, and freelance work up to my ears. I've been here the whole time.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm glad some people had a problem with what I said. You should have.

Well maybe I was harsh but this is crunch time in the competition. Maybe I'm treating this too much like the real apprentice where the judges call you out when you aren't very good.

Sorry...Both teams were awesome!!!

I have a full time job too, one that I was working 60 hour weeks when I posted the contest. It took me time to put that together. I checked in on your progress every day. I was so excited about this because after seeing everything come out of this I wanted to see you guys step outside the box a bit. But in the end...one completed logo was presented early in the contest, and then that same logo was used for the final. I gave you guys more than 2 weeks to come up with something and we got two logos that were created total.

Honestly, do you think either team put forth its best effort?

Here.. I vote for Prodigy. But if I was a client...I'd be going somewhere else.

Prodigy wins this round.

ColaCock bring 2 members to the boardroom. I'll make a decision alone and the next person that was going to have a challenge can post it.

Whatever. I/we obviously can't get through to you or any other judge at all. And I apologize that we are not all professionals who design as full-time jobs and that we didn't completely satisfy you. I assume your challenge would have come out better if it was earlier in the competition.

And just saying but there only 3 people on our team.

I don't think I should be fired because I have been present as much as I can for every round, and haven't disappeared at all. I took on one challenge all by myself and have always been there in some form.

I think william should be fired for taking 4 straight challenges off. Nothing personal to him of course.

And I still can't believe Shiny was fired over him. There, I said it. That wasn't the judges decision of course too.

What are you trying to get through to me? That you're busy?

I KNOW you're busy. I'm saying EVERYONE is busy.

And in no way was I suggesting that this is more important than any of that stuff including a death in the family and school work.

I'm sorry I said anything. I apologize for offending anyone.

No you didn't offend me, just that not voting because there weren't as many posts by the competitors is stupid is what I'm saying. And that I am sorry this wasn't our best challenge all around, but you can't count on everyone being around and able to work a lot on any given challenge. I mean that's obviously what we all shoot for and hope for but I don't think you should come to completely expect it, which it sounds like you did. I could be wrong and I do admit I think both teams wished we could do better but we couldn't. (edit: I guess I am wrong?... just saw the other post)

However my biggest issue by far is, where in the world are the other judges?

Hello. I've been here all along. 40 hour work week, wife and 2 kids, and freelance work up to my ears. I've been here the whole time.

The ones who didn't post in this topic or haven't been around in general the last few, silly. As in, all but about 3. :P

So anyway... yeah I'm ready to move on.

Challenge 8 will be coming up shortly.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Archived