Optimus Thread: Apprentice Challenge 7

Cola

I'm here it has just been a rough weekend...I had a death in the family on Friday and then some extra huge family issues over the weekend. After seeing that program, I think the rounded elements can work afterall- what do you think? See that logo/emblem? Anyhow, I am going to try and come up with some t-shirts that mimick the flow of the recent logo if you are cool with it.

in case i don't hear anything back regarding an edit, i am going to post our final submission around 8 or 9pm. hopefully i can get the t-shirt design up by 7 or so in case there is a major critique from that.

anyone heard from william lately?

Wow, I am terribly sorry to hear that. I wish you all the best.

I guess I'm not still in live with the rounded logo but I suppose it can work if it has to. I still prefer the other though.

Any other elements you have. Do you want the program file? I'm sorry, I really can't work on anything graphical tonight, but Ill be checking in as often as I can, which might be never or it might be a few times.

And no, I don't know where william is. Odd.

GBM, I had to go ahead and post what I had bro. I tried to spend as much time as possible working on the shirt logo and attempting to make it flow with the actual logo, so I hope you like it somewhat. This has been a VERY hectic week for me and I feel fortunate to even be able to post what we have. Hopefully the judges will respect the era and enjoy our design.

GBM, I had to go ahead and post what I had bro. I tried to spend as much time as possible working on the shirt logo and attempting to make it flow with the actual logo, so I hope you like it somewhat. This has been a VERY hectic week for me and I feel fortunate to even be able to post what we have. Hopefully the judges will respect the era and enjoy our design.

Wow, you did great on the T-Shirts. Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance as well and with all going on between us(especially you) and william's (I'm assuming still house-related) absence, I really have to hand it to you. I'm hoping for the best as well. Go team.

*cough*though, you know, it would have been nice to have, say, er-even teams, like last time. You know, so it could be fair and all.*/cough*

Archived