(De-) Evolution Sig

JamieRose

single-handedly usually has a hyphen between the two words.

I'm not trying to be a dick here, but capital letters are a staple of proper grammar, too.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

I'm not trying to be a dick here, but capital letters are a staple of proper grammar, too.

well to be honest, i wasn't try to be a stickler either. i was thinking since it was a sig that he planned on distributing out, he might want to have it grammatically correct.

the typing i use on a message board and the work someone puts out have nothing to do with each other. you REALLY had to look for something in my post to warrant a reply- that was bush league. i was just trying to help him.

well to be honest, i wasn't try to be a stickler either. i was thinking since it was a sig that he planned on distributing out, he might want to have it grammatically correct.

the typing i use on a message board and the work someone puts out have nothing to do with each other. you REALLY had to look for something in my post to warrant a reply- that was bush league. i was just trying to help him.

Look, I apologize if what I did upset you. I just found it necessary to point out because it was ironic and kind of funny. It just jumped out at me as amusing. Now, let's both of us stop before this spirals into an argument over nothing.

As for the concept itself, it's okay, but nothing really too special. I mean, don't get me wrong, I certainly chuckled, but it isn't insanely funny or anything like that. I wish I had some real suggestions for you, but, alas, I don't. Still, this decent comedy.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

What does this have to do with the original topic and post?

Now....

The only good logo in that group is the first one...I always liked that Sonics logo and uniforms from the late 70's - early 80's...

I'd like one of the Portland Trailblazers logo from 1970 until now...

Thanks,

Mike

pwmhshpbanner.gif

pwihshpbanner2.gif

Archived