Dallas Stars alternate concept

Nathan

Hello all.

After the Blues alternate that Elliott made look like crap, I thought you might want to take a gander at this Dallas Stars version. Thanks again to Roger Clemente for the template.

2620037080055476068QGBlnc_fs.jpg

Now, there are a total of 10 additional versions of this jersey, which I obviously am not posting all at once. The reason is that the variations are all just differences in the color scheme of the stars (green or white interior of the main logo, green/gold/black/white of the trim).

If you really want to see them all, the link is right here. http://sports.webshots.com/album/565629068tDkVbY

First off, Elliots' version was far better than "crap".

Secondly, I din't like the your Stars alternate. Too plain.

usajohnson.gif

98% of people claim to have "brought sexy back." Well, I'm the 2% that never left.

Hometown Heroes

Dallas Stars- Brenden Morrow // Marty Turco // Loui Erikkson

Dallas Mavericks- Dirk Nowitzki // Jason Kidd // Jason Terry

Dallas Cowboys- Terrell Owens // DeMarcus Ware // Terence Newman // Felix Jones

Texas Rangers- Ian Kinsler // Elvis Andrus // Marlon Byrd

First off, Elliots' version was far better than "crap".

Secondly, I din't like the your Stars alternate. Too plain.

Let me rephrase. I posted a concept. When Elliott made one, it made mine look like crap.

(The joys of sleep deprivation and posting)

Haha. The things sleepless days and night do.

usajohnson.gif

98% of people claim to have "brought sexy back." Well, I'm the 2% that never left.

Hometown Heroes

Dallas Stars- Brenden Morrow // Marty Turco // Loui Erikkson

Dallas Mavericks- Dirk Nowitzki // Jason Kidd // Jason Terry

Dallas Cowboys- Terrell Owens // DeMarcus Ware // Terence Newman // Felix Jones

Texas Rangers- Ian Kinsler // Elvis Andrus // Marlon Byrd

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but regardless of what Elliott did to your Blues concept, it was pretty bad to begin with.

As for your multitude of Stars alternates, next time, just post one. My personal favorite though, is number 4. However, I've seen this same idea rehashed so many times that I'm pretty much sick of it. Still, a definite improvement over your last attempt.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but regardless of what Elliott did to your Blues concept, it was pretty bad to begin with.

As for your multitude of Stars alternates, next time, just post one. My personal favorite though, is number 4. However, I've seen this same idea rehashed so many times that I'm pretty much sick of it. Still, a definite improvement over your last attempt.

No, you don't.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

i love plain uniforms (like our current road jersey), but this one is just boring to me.

too many stars on it, and i hate when our primary logo is on the chest without the wordmark.

also, why is brad richards wearing lundqvists number? :P

No, you don't.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Well...yeah, that's true. I really just said that to be polite.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Archived