the Victoria Cup TV?

spyboy1

The Victoria Cup game with the Rangers vs Metallurg is set to take place on Wednesday, October 1st at 7:30 Swiss time or 12:30 in the afternoon Central Time in North America.

I can't find any information about where, or IF, this game will be televised in the United States.

Has anyone heard any details about wether Vs. or the NHL Network will be broadcasting this game?

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Maybe locally in NY which may be picked up by NHL network but that might be it. Remember this is an IIHF event not an NHL, the NHL just agreed to participate, event so television coverage will probably be sparse.

I'm not so sure it would be worth watching (lthough it is a hcokey game so that's good). The Rangers are probably going to play like it's just a regular preseason games and just dress mostly rookies and minor leagues with the minimum number of veteran players.

I'm hoping that the NHL Network, which has been dying for programming since the end of the playoffs, would deem this worthy of broadcasting, even if it's just picking up a Canadian feed.

I bet the IIHF isn't happy Jagr won't be there playing for the Rangers.

HansonsSig.jpg

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

I been wondering if the Victoria Cup game gonna be televised.. if anything happens regarding the game to be televised in here, post in here ... I wanna see that game and see for sure how the Rangers do vs Metallurg..

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

Also on Sept 30th the Rangers will face off vs Bern at 11 am Central time on NHL Network I believe.. so it would be cool to see both the games for sure...

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

Just saw on NHL Network that they will be airing the game. October 1st at 1:30pm.

Very cool news. Thanks for passing that on. I really want to get that one on tape and get my Fantasy Hockey League together to watch that one.

2837111190100337552S200x200Q85.jpg vs. 2190098230100337552S200x200Q85.jpg

HansonsSig.jpg

Archived