Minnesota Gophers football concept

BJBerthiaume

Okay so this is my first concept and yes, tihs is in MSpaint. I know it is a little choppy but it will have to do. I modeled tihs concept after the Cleveland Browns concept (but with less sleeve stripes) because I like their uniforms, and frankly, the Gophers' uniforms suck!

This is the updated version. I made the changed y'all wanted. It is still a little sloppy, but nevertheless it is cleaner. I also added an away and alternate set. Here it is.

Enjoy

C&C welcome.

MinnesotaGophers-1.jpg

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

Two things .. first always save in PNG.

Second I know you want to get your conept out but you can't put it out if it's not finished! The helmet has all those white dots around it, very very sloppy.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Two things .. first always save in PNG.

Second I know you want to get your conept out but you can't put it out if it's not finished! The helmet has all those white dots around it, very very sloppy.

Ya I know, that's my bad, I was just trying to get it out here, I didn't really clean it up much. Sorry.

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

-I don't know if their current jerseys do this, but red M on red background looks terrible. Make it gold or white, gold would look better IMO.

-Why not make the pants match the jersey striping? It would look more...complete.

-Now, the red M on the pants might look nice.

-As said before, it is very sloppy, like I can't tell if there is a white outline around the numbers or not.

-I don't know if their current jerseys do this, but red M on red background looks terrible. Make it gold or white, gold would look better IMO.

I looked on the Helmet Project at the Minnesota helmet. The guy there has the current helmet as a gold M on the red helmet. I looked at the historical helmets as well. None of them have the same color M with the same color helmet.

I would change the logo on the helmet as well.

hshelmetcreator

ohiostate.pngclevelandbrowns.png

Okay so this is my first concept and yes, tihs is in MSpaint. I know it is a little choppy but it will have to do. I modeled tihs concept after the Cleveland Browns concept (but with less sleeve stripes) because I like their uniforms, and frankly, the Gophers' uniforms suck!

This is the updated version. I made the changed y'all wanted. It is still a little sloppy, but nevertheless it is cleaner. I also added an away and alternate set. Here it is.

Enjoy

C&C welcome.

MinnesotaGophers-1.jpg

I think it is good for your first one, I had the same problem on my first ones trying to figure out how to make it cleaner and stuff, if you keep doing these you will get alot better at it too. Good Job

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Archived