New Memphis basketball unis?

Derby

I'll happily defer to someone who has a solid explanation, but I always thought "Elite" was predicated by being a Final Four team (and a Nike school at the time, but apparently not).

Sorry - what I meant was the school had to be both an all-sport Nike contracted school and the basketball team had to make the Final Four. Or maybe they at least had to have a sponsored/supplied contract with Nike for mens basketball - i.e. Nike pays them to wear their products and supplies the products to them.

At least at the time of their Final Four run George Mason was not Nike sponsored; they were simply buying their uniforms, shoes, etc. from Nike.

I'll happily defer to someone who has a solid explanation, but I always thought "Elite" was predicated by being a Final Four team (and a Nike school at the time, but apparently not).

And, I will also say that I don't hate SOD, especially considering it's been toned down dramatically since the initial photos came out.

Not quite sure WHAT the criteria is, as UNLV is not a Nike Elite supplied team, even though they certainly qualify under the Final Four criteria (and were supplied by Nike at the time, and continue to be supplied to this day).

Sorry - what I meant was the school had to be both an all-sport Nike contracted school and the basketball team had to make the Final Four. Or maybe they at least had to have a sponsored/supplied contract with Nike for mens basketball - i.e. Nike pays them to wear their products and supplies the products to them.

At least at the time of their Final Four run George Mason was not Nike sponsored; they were simply buying their uniforms, shoes, etc. from Nike.

Oh, got it.

Now I'm confused. And the fact of the matter is, besides Nike, the schools, and this board, who would actually care?

Weird.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived