Rip Off Site

SDX

I don't know where I found this site but it must have been the same place as you did, cause I discovered it just a few days ago.

Although it seems to be alot of taggers saying that people stole their designs for t-shirts (or fans of taggers doing that), and focusing on competing trendy t-shirt companies stealing each others ideas, I still think its a fascinating website. I went through every post over a few days.

I see nothing wrong with it. Seems like a bunch of i need credit people. "Look at me everybody, Look what I did" <-Greedy

i have seen my ideas used and i don't complain. i see it as cool, i inspired someone.

thats like taking a square and squeezing it. then the person who thought of the square complaing.

I see nothing wrong with it. Seems like a bunch of i need credit people. "Look at me everybody, Look what I did" <-Greedy

i have seen my ideas used and i don't complain. i see it as cool, i inspired someone.

thats like taking a square and squeezing it. then the person who thought of the square complaing.

er, i think if you look at some of these, they go a way beyond 'inspiration'. they are straight rips and blatant theft.

er, i think if you look at some of these, they go a way beyond 'inspiration'. they are straight rips and blatant theft.

Damn right they are, especially some of the T-shirts that have ripped off artists work and are profiting from it.

logo.png

ive actually posted on here a while back.

my company produced a title sequence for an unnamed british pop stars chat show.

the following season, the production company stole our concept and remade it themselves for

next to no money.

eventually they begged us into taking it down.

my company produced a title sequence for an unnamed british pop stars chat show.

the following season, the production company stole our concept and remade it themselves for

next to no money.

Would it be a welsh pop star by any chance?

logo.png

next to no money.

yeah, it would.

next to no money.

yeah, it would.

haha after watching the show i don't think they spent much on the production of it all so no wonder they ripped you off.

logo.png

next to no money.

yeah, it would.

haha after watching the show i don't think they spent much on the production of it all so no wonder they ripped you off.

you watched it?

never saw it personally bar the 10 minutes of rushes they sent us.

looked pretty appalling.

next to no money.

yeah, it would.

you watched it?

never saw it personally bar the 10 minutes of rushes they sent us.

looked pretty appalling.

Watched the first one at my mates during a boozy night in and that was enough only saw it on other occassions whilst channel hopping,

logo.png

Archived