Chicago Beavers Wallpapers

PWG44

I love all three of them. A serious qualifier for something I'd put on my desktop, despite me not knowing jack about the team or anything else. The first one, if I had to pick out, I think deserves a stroke or maybe a darker color for the words 'Hockey North America.' It's a little tough to see, and for someone with non 20/20 vision, could serve as a problem.

thanks for the kind words...

i agree with you Webb... the HNA copy could be more readable, to be honest i wasn't even sure i should include it, but i felt it needed something other than the logo and the years...

sports_sig_by_PWG44.jpg

Ahhh, HNA. You poor bastards... I mean, lucky you! ;)

Love the name and the logo. Did y'all make it, or was it foisted upon you by Jonco?

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

We used to be HNA here, but we split off back in 2001. Things have been much better since.

Nice work on the logo, I'd love to see the jerseys.

I was so happy to change from the generic Admirals logo once we left HNA. It was bizarre playing a game in Toronto against a team with the same logo and jerseys (wearing the opposite jersey, natch).

POTD 2013-08-22

We used to be HNA here, but we split off back in 2001. Things have been much better since.

Are you playing for a house league now? what do you mean split off from HNA... did you startup your own league?

sports_sig_by_PWG44.jpg

here's a couple of shots with the uni's... this is where Jonco was a bit limiting to say the least... we weren't forced to use Jonco but they reproduced the logo the best from all the vendors i worked with...

11.jpg

2.jpg

I've seen other teams from other cities with some decent sweaters... some teams just don't care what they look like or have anybody that knows illustrator... :hockeysmiley:

sports_sig_by_PWG44.jpg

Oof, the "Mystic" style. At least yours are obviously yellow--there's a women's team here that has those, and their whites are tough to tell apart from their blues.

Our entire league jumped from HNA and formed a new league here. We were 28 teams then, we're over 100 now.

POTD 2013-08-22

Oof, the "Mystic" style. At least yours are obviously yellow--there's a women's team here that has those, and their whites are tough to tell apart from their blues.

Our entire league jumped from HNA and formed a new league here. We were 28 teams then, we're over 100 now.

yikes! you know more about Jonco than i ever would like too...

does your league have a web site? where can i find more information?

sports_sig_by_PWG44.jpg

We're in the Adult Hockey Association now.

My team also has a website: Minneapolis Admirals. I did the design work on the logos/jerseys/site. Also, here's a directory of pictures of our jerseys.

POTD 2013-08-22

Archived