NCAA Football/Basketball, Madden, NBA 09 Custom Covers

bigmike

darrylclark.png

evanroyster.png

jordanshipley.png

ha those are awesome man, yeah I have made a ton of Alabama ones including the John Parker and Julio Jones that you made.

Cab_22 I will make yours once I get the Madden template, would it be okay if I used a Matt Ryan picture that has the background already cut out, cause there are alot, but I can cut it out myself if you really want that picture

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know it looks cool but you should probably never cover up the 360 bar, Microsoft would never allow it, but that's just my 2 cents, they are your covers. Also, when you overlap the NCAA bar, do a drop shadow on the part, it looks more professional.

I know it looks cool but you should probably never cover up the 360 bar, Microsoft would never allow it, but that's just my 2 cents, they are your covers. Also, when you overlap the NCAA bar, do a drop shadow on the part, it looks more professional.

That's the point of going custom, doing whatever you want :D

Alright Mike, here is the most accurate template on the web, made by me and some other guy named Ghettoshark

http://files.filefront.com/NCAA+Template+v...;/fileinfo.html

Some quick pointers from your last couple of covers, remember to scale the picture, that Maclin one is all stretched and stuff, it doesn't look too good. Also, usually what I do is make it so that the helmet is slightly overlapped by the console bar. You are making a pretty damn good improvement though.

Also some more cover maker secrets, I use this guys album for most of my pictures. They are pre-cut high res images, perfect for covers.

http://photobucket.com/albums/q239/Friartown/

also his

http://photobucket.com/albums/o240/Blacksburg2010/

That's some nice work... the template is not hi-res but is definitely good work. And if nothing else the size is perfect to begin with.

Also, sign up for the forum and there is a huge great cut gallery here, and I also use this page. There are tons of resources.

Oh thank you very much, I'm always looking for new places to get images and stuff since I hate cutting.

Speaking of doing that, how do you do that???

Its all about layers, the 360 should be at the top, the player should be second to last

Its all about layers, the 360 should be at the top, the player should be second to last

Okay I understand now, but how to you get part of the player over the NCAA part and not have his whole body, do you have to cut some of it out???

Okay I understand now, but how to you get part of the player over the NCAA part and not have his whole body, do you have to cut some of it out???

what I do is use the rectangular marquee, then select what I want, then do layer via copy, then put that new layer over the ncaa bar layer, then cut out the stuff that is left over. Usually the arms and stuff are already cut out and stuff so I don't have to erase much.

Alright thanks to GBM sending me some awesome templates, I now can do covers for.....NCAA 09 Football, NCAA 09 Basketball, Madden 09, NBA 2K9, NBA LIVE 09, if you want any of these plese fill this form/template so I know what you want.

SYSTEM : 
GAME TITLE (Madden, NCAA, etc.) :
PLAYER - Picture (Optional) :
TEAM (In case I dont know who the player is) :

SYSTEM: 360

GAME TITLE: NCAA Basketball 09

PLAYER: Stephen Curry

StephenCurry.png

I hope you don't mind, but the picture you gave me wasnt big enough and if I had cut it, I would have had to cut part of his arm off because it was covered by the other player, but I found this pre-cut one, if you rather have a different picture and it would be easier for me to cut I would be happy to do it again :)

Archived