Queensborough CC Baseball

baseballking99

I'm on the QCC baseball team in Queens, NYC. Our only real logo is the interlocking QCC. This concept is using stock fonts and is very simple which I understand, but I was going for somethig that we would actually use and is nice looking. The hat is the only thing I carried over from what we currently use. Also the tigers font is on our jackets so I carried that over. Pretty much this is what I hope we would order this year without too much trouble.C&C

jjjjjj.png

awayqcc.png

yankees-1.png

I wouldn't mind seeing picture of the current logo, because I can't really see an INTERLOCKING effect in your concept but more of a layered letters.

Don't get me wrong, a good interlocking effect without using Illustrator is very hard to achieve...

It's a clean concept, but I think it couls use a little more detailing...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

I wouldn't mind seeing picture of the current logo, because I can't really see an INTERLOCKING effect in your concept but more of a layered letters.

Don't get me wrong, a good interlocking effect without using Illustrator is very hard to achieve...

It's a clean concept, but I think it couls use a little more detailing...

I'm sorry it is layered. I confused the two.

yankees-1.png

I find it strange that a team from New York would use Red Sox colours.

So none of the hundreds of baseball teams in NYC should use red and blue? I highly doubt that when an academic institution is deciding on their colo(u)rs that Major League Baseball rivalries are taken into account.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived