Texas aussie rules

Discrim

I'll be blunt: the sole purpose of this concept is to kill three birds with one stone. I'm in the planning stages of razing my current site and starting anew (as in ideas have arisen that I can't implement with the current host, and I've found a potential new host where I can put em in action), I've been developing some Aussie rules action templates, and I was itching to put this Texas alt logo I had laying around to use. I present you the result:

hornsrules.png

yeh, this is why I'm not known for great templates. They aint B's football temps, but they do the job IMO. I been okay with that, I prefer being known for the designs within the temp. Speaking of which, I guess I should let yall know why the jumpers look like they do: for the home, I was going for something Texas players would want to wear as often as possible. With the homes traditional, the clashes could now be on the crazy side, though I opted for a slightly diagonal stripe and the alternate longhorn I'd been itching to use.

what better place than here, what better time than now?

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I like it! The home kit is traditional and clean. Thats a big plus for me and i'm sure it is for texas fans. I also like the action templates you made. The one where the guy is strectching out is amazing!! Great job. The only thing I would change is that the action template where the guy is running, he looks a little hefty. Try sliming him down.

Archived