My Minnesota Wild Beige ALTERNATE

Frenchie

A few weeks ago, I saw a concept by "twins_vikes_wild_mn" and was inspired to give him some advice based on what I thought he was trying to do with his concept.

I took some of the elements (underarm panels, different shoulders colours, beige body...) of his original concept and try to "actualize" it on an EDGE like template, using an EA Sports template.

Other than that, all I wanted to say, is that I think teams with a "classic" throwback looking regular set should go modern for ALT, and vice versa...

C&C Welcome...

wildfinalsv7.th.png

image9pn0.th.jpg image2lu6.th.jpg image3zf7.th.jpg image7zw1.th.jpg

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

What I like the most is how the tan color is closer to white than light brown. Your concept clearly displays how well it works. It makes me wish the real team would use a tan version of their current home jersey.

On the minus side, I would have preferred seeing a jersey with a traditional set of stripes, but I'm not taking anything away from it. It still looks good.

I don't care for the secondary logo as the crest, but otherwise the jersey looks good. I wouldn't mind seeing NHL teams adopt off-white colors like the Wild's beige tan Minnesota Wheat (yes, that's what the team calls that color, and they can call it whatever the hell they want for all I care as long as they keep piling up the W's) for their away jerseys.

CCSLC signature.png

What I like the most is how the tan color is closer to white than light brown. Your concept clearly displays how well it works. It makes me wish the real team would use a tan version of their current home jersey.

On the minus side, I would have preferred seeing a jersey with a traditional set of stripes, but I'm not taking anything away from it. It still looks good.

Merci ;)

It took me three adjustments to get a shade of Tan/Wheat I was comfortable with.

And as for the traditional stripes, I thought that since their new official home gears (the old ALT) have traditional stripes, and that their road jersey is really just an adaptation of their original, I consider that teh Wild doesn't really have an EDGE jersey.

There's a method to the madness

:D

@Frenchie_TO

I don't care for the secondary logo as the crest,

You know what logo I've been dying to use for the longest time for the Wild?

"The State of Hockey" one... an outstanding slogan: very assertive, patriotic, without being pompous, unlike our "Leafs Nation"

@Frenchie_TO

That's gorgeous. I have always been a fan off off-white uniforms like the giants and padres...I know that puts me in the minority.

Thanks!

If you're going to quote great TAN jerseys, how about the 2004 All-star Tan?

brodeur04assavejpgw300hyi5.th.jpg

Obviously, in a concept, it's hard to find the right tones, especially with everyone's monitors being so different.

@Frenchie_TO

Archived