florida a & m rattlers basketball concept

is that their official logo or a concept one from here? I've never seen them use it for anything and I've been to the school recently, never saw it in school store or on anything printed tha thad anything to do with athletics program...

I would think if they got one made they'd implement it into their athletic identity

Everything is terribly messy and pixelated, the wordmark looks terrible, and the nameplate-shoulder coloring looks awkward at best. Sorry I don't see very much effort put into this and thus, I am not a fan. Also, save as png.

Really? Looks fine on my monitor....I actually kind of like it, too...I also read about everyone telling people to save in .png format...Since when is it the best format to save in? I ALWAYS save in .gif and NEVER have problems with it...

pwmhshpbanner.gif

pwihshpbanner2.gif

Everything is terribly messy and pixelated, the wordmark looks terrible, and the nameplate-shoulder coloring looks awkward at best. Sorry I don't see very much effort put into this and thus, I am not a fan. Also, save as png.

Really? Looks fine on my monitor....I actually kind of like it, too...I also read about everyone telling people to save in .png format...Since when is it the best format to save in? I ALWAYS save in .gif and NEVER have problems with it...

It's really rough around the edges in my monitor, and it's hard to see some of the details of the wordmarks because they look rather pixelated. I only say to save in png because that is what all paint users say. I mean, I always use gif, too, but I think that usually works better with vector. Most paint users use png. I'm just trying to help.

Archived