NHL Jersey Updates/Tweaks

jchockey

Hey guys, been a long-time fan of these forums and I do some concepts/tweaks on my own and I thought I might share some with you. Comments and suggestions always welcome.

Coyotes:

- For their home jerseys, I never liked the white stripes. I think their new colour scheme is fantastic but the sand is a little underused. I think it's actually a plain jersey (although pretty good) and I think even just by adding stripes at the waist makes it infinitely better. I've also added shoulder patches to both shoulders as opposed to just one. The shoulder yokes on their away jerseys bother me because it just seems a little out of place. The numbers are from the Jaguars because I think their current ones really don't match their fantastic nameplates.

coyotesaway.jpg

coyoteshome.jpg

Islanders:

- I'm a big fan of their orange. It's a simple design, much like the Coyotes. There's nothing groundbreaking about the design, but I brought back the lighthouse logo, but re-coloured. I was a little torn about the Islanders logo having a white rim and actually played around with a blue rim but it didn't look right so I stuck with the white.

islandersthird.jpg

Stars:

- I wasn't a fan of their jerseys to begin with but it grew on me. I'm a little disappointing they ditched the green so I thought I'd give it a shot at bringing it back. Again, nothing groundbreaking but just a sneak peak if these were their home jerseys. I used the Texas state secondary as the shoulder patch but I eliminated the 'D' and re-coloured only with the gold and green. It sort of gets lost in the jersey but I think it looks alright.

starshome.jpg

Bruins:

- A lot of throwbacks are making their way back and the Bruins have always had some pretty nice ones (minus the yellow one). Here's just an update on the ones they briefly wore in the 80's (?).

bruinsthird.jpg

duck_sig.jpg

Archived