TC's NFL Early 1900's (unofficial) Series

TC

Are you going to work on the M on the jersey, or leave it as is? If you choose to leave as is, maybe you could put a logo-patch somewhere on there, but it's not necessary. I probably wouldn't go with the patch if you make a big M.

Also, the socks. I'd say either plain purple, or multi-striped, but not one large stripe.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Are you going to work on the M on the jersey, or leave it as is? If you choose to leave as is, maybe you could put a logo-patch somewhere on there, but it's not necessary. I probably wouldn't go with the patch if you make a big M.

Also, the socks. I'd say either plain purple, or multi-striped, but not one large stripe.

Do any of these even slightly resemble what you were thinking for the "M"?

vikingsupdatewithstripeblocks.pngvikingsupdatewithtotalstripes.png

vikingsupdatewithcutstripes.png

If none of these look, right, I personally can't figure out what would look good, please let me know.

I will also be working on the socks.

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

None of those look quite right... remember, I never guaranteed it would work - just that you should try it!

I'm heading out for NYE soon, but I'll think about it and get back to you tomorrow (or later tonight when I'm completely inebriated.)

There may not be a good way to pull it off though, and you may end up going back to what you started with.

Out of what you did though, I'd say top right is the closest. Maybe move the diagonal lines up some, and use a thin outline to represent the stitching that would be around the M so that it stands out more? Just a thought - no promise that it will look good.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

None of those look quite right... remember, I never guaranteed it would work - just that you should try it!

I'm heading out for NYE soon, but I'll think about it and get back to you tomorrow (or later tonight when I'm completely inebriated.)

There may not be a good way to pull it off though, and you may end up going back to what you started with.

Out of what you did though, I'd say top right is the closest. Maybe move the diagonal lines up some, and use a thin outline to represent the stitching that would be around the M so that it stands out more? Just a thought - no promise that it will look good.

I'm going to be done doing the Vikings now. I decided the "V" looked best and that any "M" design would end up looking forced. I also changed up the socks.

I am looking to make concepts for other teams now.

Looks fantastic! Who's next?

First of all, thanks.

I think I will be going in alphabetical order by team nickname, so first on the list would be the 49ers. I will be working on it over the next week or two and see if I can make it happen and possibly turn it into a series.

Archived