Iowa Oaks

RoughRiders9

I can't recall having seen this concept set before...but I will say that I do like the package you've come up with. And, being that the Oaks were a pre-existing team, I now know where the name came from. As for the uniforms, they're simple, but still a little bit distinctive--a hard balance to achieve in any aspect of design, so good job on that. That you took time to go through a complete set, from logos to caps to BP to several different uniforms is quite the achievement. I don't think I saw one thing about your identity package that I don't like.

HOWEVUH...the one thing I do take a bit of an issue on is the straight-up hi-jack of my styleguide display design setup. It'd have been one thing had you given credit where credit was due (and, I will add I'm a good bit flattered by the apparent influence my previous concept work has had on your concept design, as well as those of others), but that setup is entirely too similar. Just a word of warning: next time, you may either wanna try to do something a little more distinguishable or, like I said, give credit where credit is due.

Not mad, however (especially since nothing I've done is legally copyrighted--it's all for show and play, anyway, like most of my earlier concepts on here have been)--just wanted to let you know and keep it 100 with you here.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Now with the baseball season coming around again in the past few days, I thought I'd bump this thread up again so I can get some feedbacks from some of the newer people or other users in general who haven't seen it before.

IowaOaks.png

Pure awesomeness, I like the blue cap with the yellow bill in particular.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Archived