Naba's Arctic Menace, Prelim - Alt Jersey

aengre

Actually, I'd like to hear opinions on what has become my first attempt at a uni. I know, I know...no logo, and no home or away unis? So, I'm a bit backwards. I just felt the need to get something down, and this is what came out.

Please be nice in the criticism, because i figure, with it being my first attempt, there should be a bunch.

Thanks.

Copy and Paste - Bronze-ish Highlights

Copy and Paste - Silver-ish Highlights

[AD - NCFA] Arctic University Kodiaks (5-1-0, CONF 0-0-0)

[Owner - NABA] Arctic Menace (18-12)

Copying JQK and CC

Minneapolis.gif

VP.jpg

Thanks, Vic. They were obviously easy enough, with that template and all, but I appreciate the compliment all the same. Adding the changed look into the top post in a few minutes here.

[AD - NCFA] Arctic University Kodiaks (5-1-0, CONF 0-0-0)

[Owner - NABA] Arctic Menace (18-12)

Copying JQK and CC

Minneapolis.gif

VP.jpg

That's a good start--I too prefer the silver highlights--and as with all the other NABA teams--the silver highlights would look best losing to the Towers! :D

Seriously--Good first effort for this concept-the Towers were my first attempt of this sort, and the more experienced people around here were very helpful.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Hmmm...and, oddly enough, this was the same color combo (basically, anyway, not exact shades) that I was gonna use for the Whitefish...Bastard!

Looks good though...it would look better on Coney Island, but it looks good :mad:

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived