Seattle Seahawks Concept

logocruncher

Alright, so for some reason the section on the Seattle Seahawks disappeared from my post from earlier today, but anyways, here it is (let's hope it works this time).

Next, the Seattle Seahawks. The color scheme they have right now just doesn't work, and the way they utilize it is even worse. So I wanted to build a little more on the Pacific Northwest theme a bit, and added forest green and dark gray to the scheme. I know, sounds bad, right? But I think it came out well. Simplify, simplify, if all else fails.

Home Jersey

http://i550.photobucket.com/albums/ii412/l...er/IMG_2760.jpg

Road Jersey

http://i550.photobucket.com/albums/ii412/l...er/IMG_2761.jpg

By the way, the Dolphins will be next.

scotland_fifasig.png

What I was looking for was to get rid of that unnecessary neon green and do something to lessen the contrast, while still stand out. I did like the contrasting sleeves on the roadies, so I kept them. I guess I wasn't really going for a giant change here, just a simplification. Thanks, though.

scotland_fifasig.png

Nice job with the drawing!

I definitely like the color differences. That forest green is so, so much better than the lime green. The silver looks good too.

Like habsfan said the uni's are pretty much the same as they have now. I think they would look better without the seahawk logo on the sleeves if you wanted to change something.

yankees-1.png

baseballking99: I was thinking of doing that, but on the home jersey in particular that sleeve would just look too empty. I guess I could slide the number down to the sleeve, but that wouldn't look so hot. Thanks for the C&C, and keep it coming!

scotland_fifasig.png

Archived