Cincinnati Bengals

SpotDog

The number font is a upgrade from what they have but not much better, I would go with a Block Font, I like the Shoulder Stripes, maybe try putting White inside of them, you know where the Orange stripes connect and it has a black opening in it, make that white, and change the Pant Stripes back to what they are now cause the new one doesn't flow with the shoulder stripes

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

This looks pretty good. I like the Bengals' old jerseys more than their new ones, so these are good in that aspect. The number font is sweet. The only thing I'm not sold on are the pants stripes. With the Bengals, it seems like you could be a little more creative with the pants stripes.

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

Like those before me have said, the pants stripes could be more creative. If you stick with the classic pant striping, use classic striping for the uni as well. Its sort of like combining classic and modern right now.

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

I'm really liking these.

I'd go with pant striping like this though, in my opinion they're the best pants the Bengals have ever worn.

I think after a few more updates they're gonna end up looking like this:

Cincinnati02.gif

Which isn't a bad thing, I'd just like to see a different number font.

The one you used isn't bad, but I don't think it suits a football jersey well.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Archived