Another shot at a Revolution Badge

Krona

One would be hard pressed to find a soul who thinks the New Englands badge is adequate. That said, I've worked on quite a few concepts, but was never really pleased. This one might have some legs. I worked the colonial, patriotic feel into it, but something is missing. chime in with ideas, please:

Revs.jpg

I don't think the colors work for the Revolution. Navy, red and white with possibly some silver or grey should always be used for the Revolution. While the stripes (and probably stars) should always be included, the badge has too much empty space.

Very nice but I think that the tan colour should be lightened up a little bit. Also I agree that the striped part looks like it really needs something, maybe the star soccer ball that they have on their current crest. Also the outlines on the soccer ball at the bottom make it looks weird next to the rest of the badge. Overall this is far better than the current "xtreme" crest they have.

AtlantaThrashers.pngManchesterUnited_10Sig.png

I keep trying to think of a way for you to work in an image/silhouette of a minuteman and I can't make it work in my head. How about shortening the shield vertically to reduce the amount of free space in the striped area? Or maybe change the shape of the shield from squarish to triangular?

Untitled-1-1.gif

Sig by TalktoChuck

Archived