V1

Penguins-1.png

V2

Penguins-2.png

V3

Penguins-3.png

V4

Penguins-4.png

Still undecided on whether or not I like the colour combination of the numbers on the sleeves. Maybe they're fine, but I'll see what you guys think. BTW, this is my first concept since about Summer 2007.

C&C always welcome!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I'm not sure if the gold that is showing up is the hue you intended it to be, but it looks really mustardy. If it were the gold they used before they switched to vegas gold and the numbers on the back were white this would be great.

I'm not sure if the gold that is showing up is the hue you intended it to be, but it looks really mustardy. If it were the gold they used before they switched to vegas gold and the numbers on the back were white this would be great.

It's supposed to be the same colour as the following jersey, of which this was the inspiration for:

wbsThirdJersey.jpg

what the hell is ccslc?

It's supposed to be the same colour as the following jersey, of which this was the inspiration for:

wbsThirdJersey.jpg

That doesn't look like the same color to me. It looks lighter than the color you posted up top.

Added another concept. Hard to get the exact colour used on the WB/S Penguins jersey, but I did my best. Obviously, Version 1 leans towards their 80's colour yellow, and Version 2 is more like their current Vegas Gold.

what the hell is ccslc?

Version 1 gold is better. Looks like itd be a good jersey. Curious to see what a vegas gold version, or powder blue with dark blue stripes version would look like.

Pittsburgh Arsenal - Elite Football League (NFL) - est. 2006 

Added a Vegas Gold version and Winter Classic-style jersey.

patsox, I doubt I'll do black and white versions. I think I'll just stick with the four versions I already made.

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived