Houston Astros Concept (No. 6)

DustDevil61

Here's a uniform set for the Houston Astros, with a red/light orange/graphite color scheme. I kept the current logo, but also added a crescent ringed planet logo, possibly as an alternate cap logo or something on the sides. What started this idea was when I got to thinking, "what other object besides a star would represent a space-themed team? It has to be either a crescent moon or a ringed planet." And so I worked it. I also made the flare look somewhat more spaceship-like, and used a simple font for the script.

I also put some stripes on the tops of the sleeves, like the Astros did in the 1980s, and used a relitivley simple number font. Well, I hope you like what you see. If not, let me know.

Houston Astros Concept No. 6

PS: This was pre-CPU-clean, so I just can't go back and change it.

that's not bad. i might spice up the wordmark a little bit, it looks kinda plain. very unique and original though

ccslcsig2.pngccslcsig3.pngupdate.gifccslcsig1.pngccslcsig4.png

"That ball has a hit in it, so I want it to get back in the ball bag and goof around with the other balls in there. Maybe it'll learn some sense and come out as a pop-up next time," Mark "The Bird" Fidrych

Archived