Broncos concepts from 1997

darkhaha

When the Broncos new set was introduced in 1997, I loved the logo, was okay with the font, and despised the Nikefied stripes... I still have the same opinions. Back then I designed some alternatives, which i just found in a box i hadn't looked in in about 10 years.

Broncos_Concept_1.jpg

Broncos_Concept_1_blue_pants.jpg

Can't seem to find the home version...

1966BroncosMED.jpg64BearsBlasingamelowres-1.jpgKeyeReboundCloseJPG.jpgDUMagnuson.jpg

Nice designs. Sure wish the Broncos would switch up those uniforms, add some more orange. Really happy that Cutler is gone, now I can go back to being a fan of the team again.

A couple more...

Broncos_Concept_3_home-orangepants.jpg

Broncos_Concept_3_road-orangepants.jpg

wingssuck.jpg

Courtesy of PHILADELPHIA FLYERS

haha, these are cool. i used to draw up team concepts when i was little and my family didnt own a computer. i have no idea where any of them are, and since i was only about 4 or 5 when i drew them wouldnt be very good. i actually think that things drawn are better than the digital stuff, because sometimes the design looks better on paper than it does on the computer screen (a problem i am currently dealing with)

ccslcsig2.pngccslcsig3.pngupdate.gifccslcsig1.pngccslcsig4.png

"That ball has a hit in it, so I want it to get back in the ball bag and goof around with the other balls in there. Maybe it'll learn some sense and come out as a pop-up next time," Mark "The Bird" Fidrych

Archived