NBA Playoffs Preview

NJTank

• 2 weeks later...

If the Heat beat the Hawks, I think the Cavs will have more trouble with the Heat than just a 5 game series. It could be LeBron versus Dwayne Wade and that's a tossup. I don't like the Heat's pace, but the Cavs homecourt could mean the difference. I'll say:

Cavs in 7 - Cavs go up 3-1 on the Heat, but like the series against Atlanta, the Heat push back until a weak game 7 blowout.

Lakers in 7 - even tho the top 2 series go to 7 games, the Lakers have trouble putting a cap on the series.

Nuggets in 7 - Dirk Nowitzki can't be stopped by anyone on the Nuggets.

Magic in 6 - The C's are tired and realize that they have a more important series than the last in Orlando. Ray Allen and Dwight Howard are MVPs.

What are the rules that get your topic kicked off the front page? I have the most profile views of anyone with my amount of posts. I remember NJTank from the fanhome days, give me some advice so I won't get STUMPed again.

I think that writing off the Celtics may well be a big mistake. I am not saying they will go all the way, but I give them a decent shot against Orlando personally. Cavaliers win easily, in 5 maybe, Nuggets set up a Western final against Lakers.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

If the Heat beat the Hawks, I think the Cavs will have more trouble with the Heat than just a 5 game series. It could be LeBron versus Dwayne Wade and that's a tossup. I don't like the Heat's pace, but the Cavs homecourt could mean the difference. I'll say:

Cavs in 7 - Cavs go up 3-1 on the Heat, but like the series against Atlanta, the Heat push back until a weak game 7 blowout.

Lakers in 7 - even tho the top 2 series go to 7 games, the Lakers have trouble putting a cap on the series.

Nuggets in 7 - Dirk Nowitzki can't be stopped by anyone on the Nuggets.

Magic in 6 - The C's are tired and realize that they have a more important series than the last in Orlando. Ray Allen and Dwight Howard are MVPs.

What are the rules that get your topic kicked off the front page? I have the most profile views of anyone with my amount of posts. I remember NJTank from the fanhome days, give me some advice so I won't get STUMPed again.

Stop posting pointless, illiterate, incomprehensible topics and they may stay up there and not sent to the graveyard.

Also, stop being a total doosh.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived